Golden Kennedy - SVP, Operations
Mrs. Kennedy has over 30 years of experience in Eldercare services through executive leadership and business ownership in the U.S. and Australia. Career highlights include:
• Golden Heart Senior Care Area Rep and Franchise Partner-Owner in Sun City, AZ.
• Development of residential and community eldercare enterprises resulting in debt-free capital assets of over $20M, with annual revenues of $7M.
• Administrator/Regional Director of three assisted living facilities, independent living units, and five community care programs (medical and non-medical).
• Implemented Aging-in-Place program, converting two Assisted Living Facilities into Skilled Nursing services.
• Piloted five community care programs, serving over 5,000 seniors and people with disability.
• Piloted first Memory Care Group Homes in Queensland, Australia.
• Developed a new initiative, Export of Care, leading Eldercare Seminars for healthcare students in China and Japan, as a guest of their respective governments.